… that those glowing lightsticks can burst open?
… that anything the liquid spills on will likewise glow?
… that a glowing three-year-old will freak out??
Especially if her oldest brother suggests that the liquid is toxic and corrosive … fortunately, the label says that the liquid is non-flammable and non-toxic. Temporary discomfort may be experienced if it gets in the eyes, however.
Since her eyes aren’t glowing–and we turned off the lights to be sure–I’m guessing she’ll be okay.
Life is never dull at my house …