Colonial Quills first, this time:
- Monday: The Colonial Courthouse by Jennifer Hudson Taylor
- Wednesday: Rural Colonial Houses by Cynthia Howerter
- Friday: Waterways of War reviewed by Pat Iacuzzi
And at The Borrowed Book, the wonderful Elizabeth Ludwig is the featured author, talking about her newest release, Dark Road Home. Other highlights:
- Candice Spear Prentice’s Wednesday “Did You Know?” post: The Marsh Test for Arsenic. I love the historical nuggets this woman digs up!
- My Sunday devotional for today, Of the Heart.
Elizabeth–known as Lisa to those of us who have known her in writing circles–graciously invited me to be a part of The Borrowed Book late last year, and after much prayer and angst, I regretfully declined … only to find months later that she’d never gotten my response! At that point, circumstances had shifted, so I accepted the devotional spot and … here we are. Her historical novel promises to be a wonderful read, and I’m looking forward to it!